Pray for EBF Indigenous Missionaries Project (13-19 May)
Posted by bms_prayer at 00:00 on 13th May 2012
The EBF Indigenous Missionaries Project began in Moldova in 2002, modelled on the BMS Supported Partner Workers strategy.
The idea was to raise funds from the West to support indigenous church-planters across Eastern Europe, serving among their own peoples, for a period of five years. Ten years on, the Project is currently enabling 60 couples to church-plant in 24 different countries.
- Volodymir Rodimyuk and his wife, church-planting in Burshtin, Ukraine with BMS support.
- Genis and Blerta Myrteza, church-planting in Unaze (near Tirana), Albania, with BMS support.
- Tonis Roosima and his wife, church-planting in Laagri, Estonia, with BMS support.
- Igor and Anita Urosevits, church-planting in Ruma, Serbia, with BMS support.
- Stepan Bondar and his wife, church-planting in Tula, Russia, with BMS support.
- Daniel Trusiewicz (from Poland), co-ordinating the EBF Indigenous Missionaries Project.
- The EBF Mission and Evangelism Division, currently conducting a ten-year review of the Indigenous Missionaries Project.