Pray for Tunisia (18-24 September)
Posted by bms_prayer at 00:00 on 18th September 2011
Earlier this year, Tunisia was in turmoil with the government in disarray and the rigid structures that controlled the people no longer functioning. The big question that was on everyone’s lips was: ‘what will the new government be like?’ (Photo credit: Carsten ten Brink)
Pray that there will be a government that makes the interest of the people a priority and will also allow Christians there to worship freely.
- Families that have moved on to new ministries in the UK and other parts of North Africa. Pray that their children will settle in well.
- The directors of our partner there as they seek wisdom and direction for the work.
- Steve and Ismay as they co-ordinate and develop work in palliative care.
- The thousands of Libyans who are seeking refuge in Tunisia after the recent violence.
- The work and ministry in rural parts of Tunisia – that people will respond to the gospel.
- The Christians in the country will be able to express and share their faith without fear of repercussions from the authorities.
- Anne as she works with young women who are in situations of risk.