Previously selling at £6.00 this DVD from BMS World Mission is now free of charge.
Originally produced to coincide with the 2012 Paralympics, Undefeated includes material suitable for a one-hour church service focusing on the issue of disability.
The DVD contains four short videos and a range of other resources. Two of the videos feature sport contributions and comment from four leading athletes with a disability: wheelchair racer Anne Wafula Strike, archer Robert Shaw, runner Sophia Warner and goalball player Michael Sharkey.
The other videos focus on issues of global injustice in relation to people with disabilities in countries where BMS World Mission works.
- Video 1: Undefeated celebration (3mins)
- Video 2: Undefeated motivation (3 mins)
- Video 3: Undefeated in Haiti (6 mins)
- Video 4: Undefeated campaign (1 min)
- PowerPoint Quiz
- Interactive all-age experiences
- Sermon outline and theology of disability
- Inclusion checklist
- Leader’s guide
All the videos have subtitle options